- 6, rue de Hanovre, 75002 Paris
- Space available
In the heart of the Paris financial district, this 1908 building featuring an Art Nouveau façade by architect Adolphe Bocage is a registered national heritage site. The vast entrance lobby leads to a majestic horseshoe staircase, while the concrete lobby façade and elevator shaft are decorated with ceramic tiles by Alexandre Bigot. Following a meticulous renovation, it now offers bright, well laid-out offices.